In order to promote the health and safety of every person visiting or occupying this property during the marketing process, compass has established the following policy which must be acknowledged and accepted before you will be allowed to enter the property.
- No person may enter the property if they have tested positive for or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- All showings are by appointment only.
- Maximum of two (2) people residing within the same household or living unit, plus one person showing the property, may enter at any time.
- Every person entering the property must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Every person entering the property must wash their hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water upon or prior to entering.
- Every person entering the property must maintain social distancing at all times while inside the property.
- While inside the property, all persons must make every effort to avoid touching surfaces within the property, including counter-tops, doorknobs, cabinet handles, light switches, toilets, toilet handles, etc.
- All persons visiting the property are aware that the property is not being professionally cleaned between visits and assumes all risks connected with entering the property based on the policy set forth in this notice.