Sold a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $1.2M in Malibu, CA.
10 reasons you can’t afford not to use Regina Vannicola
1. Regina WILL find a home that meets your needs and wants and will do so much faster than you can on your own. (Regina made us look at a house we thought looked horrible in the pics, guess where I am living now! It was a diamond in the rough! She knew the market and she knew this was the perfect house for us. We would have completely missed without her!)
2. She will negotiate the most reasonable price on that purchase as well as get you the most outstanding terms. (Our purchase price was well under listing and she negotiated a ridiculous escrow period for us so we could put our house on the market and sell! Truly unheard of!)
3. Her knowledge in how to sell a house quickly and for the best price is unmatched.
4. Her skills at knowing how to fix your house up to make it the best it can be for showing and selling is priceless.
5. Regina’s contacts to make all things repairs, fix ups, staging, painting, etc on the house you are selling make the process extremely easy. Everyone loves to work with her so her contractors jump at the chance. And they do a great reasonable job.
6. Once you do what she says, (and you will do what she says even though you won’t always like it) your house will look amazing and will sell extremely fast!
7. Not a promise but more than likely you will have multiple offers and you will have them quickly!
8. Regina will handle everything with the buyer, inspectors, and makes herself readily available to meet with these people on what seemed to be a daily basis.
9. She will make what can be an emotional and stressful process as smooth as humanly possible.
10. Regina will do it all with a big smile on her face and a laugh with every step. She is genuinely amazing at her job and we felt so incredibly lucky to have her through the entire process!