REAL ESTATE GROUP
locally based, community focused…
The Regina Vannicola Real Estate Group is a top-producing community-focused team serving all of Santa Monica and the Westside. We are a highly focused, results-driven group that specializes in Westside properties. With decades of collective real estate experience and personal understanding of the community, we offer insights into this highly competitive market that clients will not find anywhere else.
With an unmatched dedication and proven award-winning results, we consistently secure for our clients the best return on investment or the perfect home for all of their needs. Whether buying or selling, we take care of every single detail and are committed to providing clients with a stress-free, premium experience that returns the best possible results.
- 2 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 3,243 Sqft / $4,195,000
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,660 SF / $2,150,000
- 2 Bed / 2.5 Bath / 1,485 SF / $1,165,000
- 2 Bed / 3.5 Bath / 2,316 SF / $1,595,000
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- 09/11/2018Regina Vannicola and her team are the best - professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. From our first meeting where Regina was completely prepared, to our day to day communication and to the final phase of completing the sale of my home Regina was available with reliable suggestions and answers. I have already given her name to an associate and will not hesitate to recommend her in the future. Sold a Townhouse home in Downtown/Third Street Promenade
- 03/11/2015My experience with Regina Vannicola was everything I think the relationship should be between a real estate agent and a client. She provided an excellent orientation regarding the process and made suggestions on what I could do to enhance the value of my property on the market. Regina then outlined a strategy she felt would elicit the most offers for my property. This resulted in my receiving seven offers at or above the asking price after only two days of open houses. I accepted an all cash deal which was about 9 percent over what we were seeking. There were two other offers even higher, but I chose to accept the one I did due to expediency. At the same time I was selling in Los Angeles I was buying a house in Arizona. I was given 60 days to close on my house in Arizona. The timely sale allowed me to pay cash for the Arizona property and avoid a mortgage. Working with two real estate agents simultaneously afforded me the opportunity to make a comparison. All through the process Regina would advise me on various details she was proactive, protective and I had great confidence in her all the way through. Although the nature of the real estate agent client relationship is different when it is a buyer versus seller situation, one can evaluate the quality of services provided. The work Regina Vannicola did for me far exceeded that of her counterpart in Arizona regardless of the measuring scale. Robert H. Duncanson
1333 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Broker/Agent does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. If your home is currently listed with another broker, this is not intended to solicit that listing. CalDRE 01389034